About Me

Hi, my name is Jack.

I have a cat named Zeus and I might get a pet Parrot though probably not. My favorite sport is swimming and my favorite mythical beasts are the Dragon, the Phoenix, and the Griffin. I’m 12 years old and in grade 7.  I also have a Ipod touch 4th gen. I have a lava lamp. I recommend the Dragonlance Chronicles for a series to read. What do you like to read?

This is my second year of blogging and I don’t really know what to write about. I hope you enjoy my blog. I love great  if you have any you think I have not heard about. Also If you like music then you should check out grooveshark  its a website where you search for music and then listen to it, no account necessary.

Now welcome to my blog.

Image credit: Great blue heron by Vicki’s nature

17 thoughts on “About Me

1. Wow! That’s so cool that you named your cat Zeus. I thought that I was the only one who named there pets after greek gods and godesses.

P.S I have a white dog named Artemis and a Beta fish named Neptune

2. G’day Jack,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

3. Hello Jack!

My name is Abbey and I will be visiting your blog throughout the Student Challenge to leave you comments.

I think that it is really cool that your cat is named Zeus! Wow! I was going to ask you if you’ve read the Percy Jackson series, but then I read that you had. The Percy Jackson books are very entertaining and contain a lot of mythology. Have you seen the movie based on the first book?

Have a fantastic day!
    ~Abbey

• Hi Abbey
      Yes I have seen the movie. Do you agree that the book is way better than the movie? I sure do! I was looking forward to percy jumping off a 60 storey building and him fighting Ares.

Jack 🙂

• Hi Jack!

I actually saw the movie before I read the book. I loved the movie, but after I read the book I liked the book better. I agree that they should have included Ares in the movie. That was one of my favorite parts of the book!

Have a fantastic day!
        ~Abbey

4. Hey Jack I really like to read a Mystery book or a comedy. My favorite book is Smile and I have a dog named Mushu I used to have a Hamster named Sunshine but she died a year ago 🙁

Kehana

5. G’day Jack,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

6. Pingback: Kids in the Mid » Blog Archive » Commenting

7. Pingback: Student Blog Challenge–Week 3 at All About Us

8. Pingback: George H - Challenge Week 3

9. Pingback: Let’s comment | kirkysblog

10. Pingback: Making quality comments | 67F

11. Pingback: 6/7 C Blog till you drop - Writing comments