Fractals

Fractals are a combonation of shapes that keep repeating no mater how far you zoom in. This fractal come from this Site. Fractals are actully a form of math because you have to calculate the dimensions.

I am going to tell you how to make a sierpinski triangle.

This picture shows pretty well how to make a sierpinski triangle. Color in a large triangle. Then from the midpoints erase the middle triangle and so on.

5 thoughts on “Fractals

1. Jack that math is the coolest form I’ve ever seen I would love to learn how to make it. It also seems like you would need a lot of skills in art to make it. Do you know how to make something like the first picture with all the colours? Can you please fill me in on how you came across this art and what made you pursue it? Please and thank you.

2. Hi Jack,
    I really like your post about fractals. I think that they are very cool pics, I like the one with all the colors. Any way I really like your blog over all. It sounds like you really like fractals. Keep up the great blogging!
    -Jessica L 🙂

3. Pingback: jessica's blog » Count Out Nine game

4. Hi Jack. Your fractal post has sparked much interest– see, Math is Cool! I urge you to look for fractals found in nature, like the fern.